From the article how to save webpage for later reading, you learned multiple ways of saving a webpage. But when you want to save a webpage to send it to your colleagues, or simply print it for whatever reason, you might want to save it as a single PDF file. Thus, this article will show you the many ways that you can convert web pages to PDF via the most popular web browsers, including Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox.
How To Save a Webpage as a PDF in Chrome
- Open the page you’d like to keep.
- On the top right-hand corner, click the three dot icon and then click Print.
3. Alternatively, press Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac).
4. Or press Ctrl+S (PC) or ⌘ Cmd+S (Mac). This opens the Save Page window in all major web browsers.
How To Save a Webpage as a PDF in Microsoft Edge
- Open the webpage to convert to PDF.
- Press Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac).
- On the following dialog, under Printer, choose ‘Save as PDF.’
- Click ‘Download’.
How To Save a Webpage as PDF in Safari
- Click on the Safari option bar at the top-left of your screen and go to “File” and “Export as PDF”.
- Select a name and a location and click on “save”.
How To Save a Webpage as PDF in Firefox
- Open the browser and find the page you want to save, then click on the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Press From the menu that appears, select Print.
- Or alternatively, press Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac).
- Then select “Save to PDF” under the “Destination” option.
- Click Save to finish.
- BookIt Desktop
This application allows you to grab webpages and output a PDF file. This is especially helpful if you want to convert more than one page.
If you are using BookIt Desktop and is wondering how to save webpage as PDF using it, refer to this article.
2. You can go to this site to convert your webpage to PDF. Simply copy the URL of your target page, and paste it in the bar.
3. This is also a good choice if you want to convert single html files to PDF. W2p and Webtopdf are similar applications.
If you are saving one single page, saving them directly by browser is the simplest and fastest way. To save multiple webpages to PDF format, BookIt Desktop is recommended. If you have some html files that no longer available online, you can choose to convert them into PDF files.
If you have some better ways, welcome to discuss with us.